FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 quarts
This cocoa and cinnamon-flavored coffee is sweetened with condensed milk, so it’s mild and delicious.
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounce)
- 5 cup(s) water
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Folgers® Classic Roast Coffee, brewed strong
- Combine cocoa, salt and cinnamon in 3-quart saucepan. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Slowly stir in water and coffee over medium heat; heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Brazilian coffee may be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.