FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Breakfast Burrito with Tomato-Basil Topping
Flour tortillas packed with hash browns, scrambled eggs, tomato.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup(s) frozen Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) Egg Beaters® Original
- .1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add hash browns and onion; cook 9 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Add Egg Beaters and pepper; mix well. Cook 3 minutes, or until Egg Beaters are slightly set; stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes, or until Egg Beaters reach desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Combine tomato and basil; set aside. Spoon Egg Beaters mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; top evenly with cheese and the tomato mixture. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll up burrito-style