FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Breakfast Frittata with Sausage and Sweet Potatoes
A little extra work for this frittata pays off with a mix of sweet and savory flavors in this utterly satisfying breakfast dish.
View all tips »
Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage, cooked
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. dried chives
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch non-stick skillet. Add onions, peppers, sausage, sweet potatoes and chives. Cook down for 10 minutes.
- Add beaten eggs, cheese and salt and pepper. Cook on stovetop for an additional 5 minutes.
- Finish it in the oven for another 20 minutes until a knife comes out clean.