FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Breakfast Pizza for the Family
Pizza is clearly one of America’s favorite family foods, so what a great way to get your whole crew to indulge in the most important meal of the day: breakfast. This extraordinary breakfast goes together in about 10 minutes (plus baking time).
- 1 large, high-quality flatbread or pizza dough shell
- 4 breakfast sausages cooked and crumbled (or 4 slices smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled)
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar or monterey jack cheese
- 3 whole egg whites
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano or basil
- Preheat oven to 425°F; grease a cookie sheet.
- Roll out dough on a floured board to the same size as your cookie sheet and transfer to the sheet, making sure to form a lip on the crust all around. Brush the dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle sausage and/or bacon over crust, then add a layer of cheddar cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine eggs, egg whites, salt, oregano and black pepper. Carefully pour over cheese layer. Bake for 14 minutes or until crust is golden-brown.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes before serving.