FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
It’s easy to enjoy a super satisfying breakfast taco every morning without having to leave the house. Here’s how.
View all tips »
Replace corn tortillas with flour tortillas if that’s what your family prefers.
- 8 oz. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/2 cup(s) red and green bell pepper, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 12 flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 2 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- Cook sausage and bell peppers in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain and set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir for 6 to 8 minutes or just until set. Stir in sausage mixture and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat.
- Top each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cheese, 1/3 cup egg mixture and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Serve with salsa, if desired.