FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brewed Iced Coffee
It’s never too hot out to have a nice coffee - especially when you make this ice-cold treat.
- 1/2 cup(s) Folgers® Classic Roast Coffee
- 3 cup(s) cold water, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half, chilled
- ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Brew coffee in coffeemaker using 1 1/2 cups cold water.
- Combine hot brewed coffee and sugar, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Blend in 1 1/2 cups cold water and half-and-half. Chill until ready to use.
- Pour coffee mixture over ice in tall glasses or cafe mugs. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.