FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brisket with BBQ Sauce, Pickled Red Onions and Provolone Cheese
Sweet, hearty KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce. Tangy pickled red onions. True Texas pit-smoked flavor beef brisket, slow-smoked for 18 hours. Your taste buds won’t want for flavor once this layer after layer of indulgence hits your lips.
View all tips »
Serve with extra barbecue sauce on the side.
Substitute pickled onions with grilled onions.
Add spicy mustard or creamy horseradish.
- Sadler’s Smokehouse® Sliced Beef Brisket
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced*
- 8 slices of provolone cheese (2 per sandwich)
- 2 red onions, sliced round
- 1/2 cup(s) white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce
*Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
- Bring vinegar, sugar and salt to a boil in a pan.
- Place onion rounds in mixture and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place brisket slices in pan and heat in barbecue sauce for 5 minutes.
- Lay brisket slices on bottom half of roll, then onions and 2 slices of cheese. Then add top half of roll and press together.