FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Broccoli and Carrot Cheese Bake
Artisan Fresh™ foccacia is baked right in club and gives a perfectly seasoned foundation for the club's fresh broccoli and carrots.
- 2 cup(s) thinly sliced fresh carrots
- 2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz.) grated Gruyere or Swiss cheese, divided
- 6 cup(s) cubed Artisan Fresh™ Herb & Garlic Foccacia
- Place carrots and broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Stir in the vegetables and 1 cup cheese. Gently stir in bread.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.