FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
Morning, noon, night—this pie is cozy comfort food for any mealtime. Broccoli and sharp Cheddar blend with eggs to create a classic quiche with just 10 minutes of prep.
View all tips »
Serve this easy-to-make any-night quiche with a mixed green salad to round out the meal.
For extra color, add 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers to filling before pouring into pie crust.
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) each chopped onions and broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 deep-dish, prepared pie crust (9-inch)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook vegetables in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs, dressing and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in vegetable mixture and cheese; pour into pie crust. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until center of quiche is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before slicing to serve.