FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Broiled Corn Tomato Salsa
Salsa gets a seasonal twist. Chopped tomatoes and whole-kernel corn give this salsa a chunky texture that’s great for topping baked potatoes, chicken, fish, salads or just for dipping chips.
View all tips »
Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier clean up.
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 4 large tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler oven.
- Place tomato halves on a baking sheet and broil for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned.
- Remove tomato skins and discard.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a medium bowl.
- Add red onion, garlic, cilantro, lemon juice and corn.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.