FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches with White Chocolate
The perfect follow-up to a fresh meal, enjoy these peaches hot off the grill and serve with a dollop of ice cream.
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped white baking chocolate
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add peaches, one half at a time, and toss to coat. Reserve remaining butter mixture.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place peaches cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn and fill peaches with white chocolate. Drizzle with reserved butter mixture. Cover and grill 4 to 5 minutes longer or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- Sprinkle peaches with pecans and serve with whipped cream, if desired.