FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brown Sugar-Orange Cheesecake with Hershey®’s Kisses
This delicious homemade cheesecake can be made in a regular pie pan or as small individual tarts with the same enjoyable results.
Graham Cracker crust
- 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) coarse cornmeal
- 3/4 cup(s) ground Member’s Mark™ Whole Almonds
- cup(s) melted butter
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
Cream cheese layer
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
Sour cream layer
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) C&H® Pure Cane Extra Fine Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Grand Marnier or Curacao (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 16 Hershey®’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all crust ingredients together and press into a 10-inch pie plate (or 6 individual tart pans) that has been thoroughly sprayed with cooking spray. Make sure crust goes all the way up the sides. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown. Let cool.
- Combine all cream cheese layer ingredients in a blender. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the crust and bake for 25 minutes until set in the middle. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Increase oven to 425°F.
- Combine all sour cream layer ingredients in a blender. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Top with brown sugar and bake for 5 minutes. Cool on rack.
- When cool, top each individual cheesecake with a Hershey®’s Kisses or decorate the edges of a large cheesecake with Hershey®’s Kisses.