FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ultimate Brownie Bundt Cake
This luscious Bundt cake using Betty Crocker® Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix is packed with semisweet chocolate chunks and Hershey®'s Mini Kisses®. For a perfect finish, dust the cooled cake with confectioners’ sugar or drizzle with a chocolate glaze.
View all tips »
- If preferred, 1 cup of egg substitute may be used in place of the 4 eggs.
- For an easy chocolate glaze, combine 1, 14-ounce can of condensed milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the chocolate chips are completely melted, then drizzle over the cake.
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 pouches Hershey®’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix (5.9 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- cup(s) warm water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.