FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brownie Cringle Cookies
Hershey®’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix shows off its versatility in these fudgy chocolate cookies with crackle tops and a delicious hint of cinnamon. Pack some as a treat in school lunches or have them ready as an after-school snack.
View all tips »
To keep cookie dough from sticking to your fingers when rolling dough into balls, dust your hands with confectioners’ sugar.
- 2 pouches Hershey®’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 2 baking sheets with shortening, cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine brownie mix, flour, eggs, water, oil and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Stir to blend evenly. Scoop dough onto a sheet of wax paper and gather into a ball. Wrap wax paper around the dough and chill 1 hour, or longer.
- Place confectioners’ sugar in a shallow dish. Use hands to form 1-inch balls with portions of the chilled dough. Roll balls in confectioners’ sugar and place on prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes before removing from baking sheets. Cool completely on baking racks.