FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
What’s cuter than little brownies on a stick? Make these sweet treats using a mini-muffin tin and simply insert a lollipop stick into the brownie batter before baking. The result is chocolaty, handheld treats loaded with Hershey®'s Mini Kisses® and semi-sweet chocolate chunks in Betty Crocker® Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix.
View all tips »
If desired, dust brownie pops with confectioners’ sugar.
- 1 pouch Hershey®’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 eggs
- 24 lollipop sticks (6-inch)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously grease the cups of a 24-cup mini-muffin pan with shortening, spray with cooking spray or use paper-baking cups.
- Stir the brownie mix together with the vegetable oil, water and eggs in a mixing bowl until well blended. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup (it should be about three-quarters full). Insert 1 lollipop stick into each cup, placing sticks at an angle so they don’t overlap.
- Bake brownie pops in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched or a toothpick inserted into brownie comes out clean. Let cool in pan 5 to 10 minutes. Use the tip of a knife to loosen each brownie pop and remove carefully so as not to dislodge the sticks.