FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brownies on a Stick
Stick to brownies the kids will love! Frosted and decorated, brownies-on-a-stick become extra kid-friendly.
View all tips »
If you like white baking chips, substitute for the chocolate chips.
- 1 pouch (20 oz.) Betty Crocker® Hershey®'s Ultimate Chocolate brownie mix (from 5 lb. box)
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 15 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with rounded ends)
- 2/3 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips (4 oz.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. shortening
- Assorted Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Place brownies in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel foil from sides of brownies. Cut brownies into 15 rectangular bars, 5 rows by 3 rows. Gently insert craft stick into end of each bar, peeling foil from bars. Place on cookie sheet; freeze 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on high about 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time. Dip top 1/3 to 1/2 of each brownie into chocolate; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Lay flat on waxed paper or foil to dry.