FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Meet the breakfast pizza that combines all your favorite morning flavors. Stack eggs, veggies, bacon and sausage atop a sweet, fluffy crescent roll base for an impressive mound of savory tastes to fuel your day.
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 lb. bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Picante sauce and additional sour cream, optional
- Unroll crescent dough into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon and sausage over medium heat until bacon is crisp and sausage is no longer pink. Using a slotted spoon, remove meat to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- In the drippings, sauté the mushrooms, onion and green pepper. Remove and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until almost set.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and Italian seasoning; spread over crust.
- Layer with eggs, sausage and bacon, sautéed vegetables, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with picante sauce and additional sour cream if desired.