FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Comfort casserole, meet classic appetizer. The perfectly balanced bite of tomato, garlic and mozzarella is the inspiration for this deceptively hearty family-pleaser.
View all tips »
Substitute: Prepare using STOVE TOP Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken.
Make Ahead: Prepare and bake as directed; cool. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. To reheat, spoon each serving onto microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed Italian-style vegetables.
- 1 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce), drained
- 1 pkg. Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken (6 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Layer chicken, basil and cheese in 3-qt. casserole or 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with stuffing. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done.