FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
This chunky fall salad not only offers a unique blend of sweet and tart flavors, it’s also a beautiful visual accompaniment to a holiday spread.
View all tips »
This dish is great to serve with your holiday spread or to incorporate in your weekly meals. You could also substitute Brussels sprouts with green beans.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place Brussels sprouts and butternut squash in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 25 minutes, then let cool.
- In a separate bowl, add onions and cherry tomatoes. When Brussels sprouts and butternut squash have cooled, add to mixture.
- Mix together the vinaigrette and toss with Brussels sprouts.