FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bubbly Berries with Lemon Sorbet
Sorbet and lemon-lime soda team up to make a fruity, fizzy frozen treat.
- 3 1/4 cup(s) Simply Lemonade®
- 2 cup(s) Sprite®
- 1 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh mint leaves, cleaned and trimmed
- Make sorbet by placing lemonade in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reducing to 1 cups, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool and chill well. Place in an ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer’s instructions. When partially frozen, scrape into a chilled metal bowl and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Place the soda in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce to 3/4 cup, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly and add the berries and half of the mint leaves. Cover, cool completely, and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Ladle berries and syrup into chilled serving bowls. Top with sorbet and garnish with mint leaves.