FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Servings: 4 cups
You know that buffalo flavor you crave in chicken wings? Were taking that to a whole other level by incorporating the taste you love into a spicy, tangy dip. Serve it with your pita, carrot sticks and celery or chips.
View all tips »
Reduced Calorie Recipe: Substitute Neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese, and low fat options for the salad dressing and blue cheese
Microwave directions: Prepare as above. Place in microwave safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1- ½ hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
Tip: You may substitute 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) any flavor Frank’s REDHOT Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 can (12.5 ounce each) white premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- Heat oven to 350 F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth
- Mix in salad dressing, Franks REDHOT Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through, stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.