FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serve up this game time crowd pleaser. Using your trusty starters, hot sauce and Daily Chef™ All Natural Chicken Breast make this tasty Buffalo Chicken Dip. And leave the dunking to Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.
View all tips »
If you are looking to add more greens into your diet, switch things up and use these ingredients to make a tasty salad.
Heat up your leftovers at 350°F for ten minutes. Once finished warming, remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, prepare your lettuce and place in a big bowl. Add the dip and toss to coat the lettuce. Crush up pita chips and sprinkle them on top for a healthier twist on croutons.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) hot sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 can (13 oz. ea.) Daily Chef™ All Natural Chicken Breast, drained completely
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Simply Naked Pita Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish and stir until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, hot sauce and cheese. Stir in Chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dip is completely heated through, be careful not to overcook.
- Stir again and serve with Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips.