FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
For a creamy, spicy take on mac and cheese, try this variation. The addition of buffalo sauce makes it perfect for those who like it hot!
View all tips »
Prepare using KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Hearty Four Cheese Sauce.
Serve with a crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
Substitute 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts for the chopped cooked chicken breast. Or, use a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket.
- 1 pkg. Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Classic Cheddar Cheese Sauce (12.6 ounce)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Prepare Macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Toss chicken with pepper sauce. Stir into Macaroni; spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.