FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Turn average nachos into something to cheer about. Buffalo chicken flavor makes this a great appetizer or snack. This recipe is super easy to throw together at the last minute. You’ll love the spicy, tangy and buttery flavor!
View all tips »
Variations: Add ½ cup of the following to nachos along with chicken: chopped bell peppers, sliced green onions, sliced black pepper or diced jalapeno peppers.
For a change of pace, substitute 2 cups diced shrimp
- 2 cup(s) diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) any flavor Frank’s REDHOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 bag Tortilla chips (10 ounce)
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar or jack cheese
- Toss chicken with Frank’s REDHOT sauce
- Layer chicken mixture with chips and cheese is baking dish or on pizza pan
- Bake 350 F for 5 minutes until hot and cheese melts.