FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
If pizza and wings are two of your family's favorite dishes, why not combine them into one delicious recipe? Skip ordering out and make this for dinner tonight!
View all tips »
Grill Method: Prepare pizzas as above. Place directly on grill rack. Grill over medium heat until cheese melts and pizza crust is crispy.
To make personal pizzas, substitute four 7-inch pizzas crusts for the large crusts.
- 2 pre-baked pizza crust shells (12-inch)
- 1 cup(s) pizza sauce or barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) celery stalks, sliced thinly
- 3 cup(s) cooked, diced chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup(s) gorgonzola or blue cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 450 F. Place pizza shells on baking sheet. Spread shells with pizza sauce and sprinkle with celery
- Toss chicken in the Cayenne Pepper sauce. Arrange on top of pizza and top with cheeses.
- Bake pizza 15 minutes until crust is crispy and cheese melts. Cut into wedges or squares to serve