FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Crisp bacon and cool ranch dressing are the perfect complement to heat-heavy buffalo sauce. These wraps are quick, easy and great for a fast lunch or weeknight meal.
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup(s) buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 flour tortillas (10 in.), warmed
- 16 bacon strips, cooked
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- In a large skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Shred chicken with two forks.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center. Top with bacon and green pepper. Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce; roll up.