FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bush's® Turkey Breast with Pineapple Salsa
Light up your tastebuds tonight. With a mix of fresh pineapple, red bell pepper, tomato and cilantro, your turkey is sure to be a hit.
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless turkey breast
- 1 cup(s) diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup(s) tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- To create the dry rub, mix brown sugar, salt, pepper and basil in small bowl. Rub turkey breast with generous amount of rub, about 2 tablespoons, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To make the salsa: Mix ingredients together and let stand for at least two hours.
- Place turkey on medium-heat grill, about 350 degrees F, for 45 minutes. Remove turkey from grill, slice and serve with pineapple salsa and Bush's® Original Baked Beans.