FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cantaloupe Chicken Salad
Sweet, vibrant Sam’s Club cantaloupe sets the foundation for creamy chicken salad with this restaurant-style presentation that’s easy to recreate at home. Try it for a light lunch with friends.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 small cantaloupe
- Lettuce leaves
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir well.
- Cut cantaloupe in half; discard seeds. Cut into 1-inch wide wedges; peel.
- Place cantaloupe on four lettuce-lined plates; sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve chicken salad alongside melon.