FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cappuccino Chocolate-Swirl Cheesecake Bars
If you’re looking for a dessert that will wow your guests, you’ve come to the right place. These swirly chocolate and coffee cheesecake bars look great on a dessert platter and are a delight to eat.
View all tips »
To easily fit aluminum foil to pan, turn the pan upside down, then drape foil over bottom of pan. Press so that foil takes form of pan and remove. Turn pan right side up and place molded foil on inside.
- 24 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 1/4 cup(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) boiling water
- 32 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) Breakstone's® Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9” pan with foil, with ends of the foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Add coffee and cinnamon to boiling water; stir until coffee granules are dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar into large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add coffee and sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each addition until just blended.
- Remove 1 cup batter; pour remaining batter over crust. Stir chocolate into reserved batter. Drop by tablespoonfuls over batter in pan; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.