FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Caramel Cashew Bars
Servings: Makes 36 bars
Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough makes a base for a scrumptious nutty-caramel topping.
- 1 bag Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cup(s) Hershey®’s milk chocolate baking chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) caramel apple dip
- 3 cup(s) crisp rice cereal
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Planter’s® Fancy Whole Cashews with Salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 3- to 4-quart saucepan, cook 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and cashews.
- Spread cereal mixture over crust. In 1-quart saucepan, heat remaining chocolate chips and dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate mixture is set, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6x6 rows.