FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Caramelized Beef Skewers
The beauty of the skewer is the thin strips of meat that soak up the sauce's tangy flavor.
View all tips »
Serve with hot cooked rice and a tossed green salad.
Toss meat with steak sauce as directed. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before grilling as directed.
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) A.1.® Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp. Grey Poupon® Dijon Mustard
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss meat with 2 Tbsp. steak sauce; let stand 10 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining steak sauce, barbecue sauce and mustard.
- Thread meat onto 8 skewers.
- Grill 6 min. or until meat is done, turning after 3 min. and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.