FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Carolina Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwich
Make this finger-lickin’ good pulled pork or chicken sandwich with award-winning Cattlemen’s® Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce. The tangy twist on BBQ sauce has been making mouths water for nearly 40 years. In just 20 minutes, you’ll have your family lassoed in, sitting around the table and enjoying some good ole’ fashioned BBQ together.
- 7 1/2 cup(s) cooked pulled pork shoulder or shredded chicken
- 2 1/2 cup(s) CATTLEMEN’S® Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 sandwich buns, split
- 3 cup(s) coleslaw
- 36 pickles, sliced
- Combine pork or chicken, BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar and pepper flakes. Refrigerate for at least an hour or until you’re ready to cook.
- Heat 1/2 cup of pork or chicken mixture for each sandwich and place on bun. Top with 1/4 cup of coleslaw and 3 pickle slices.