FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Castle Wood® Black Forest Ham and Cheese Quiche
This savory quiche is a favorite for breakfast or lunch. And it’s very easy to pack into a basket to go with you on a picnic, too.
- 4 eggs
- cup(s) whole milk (or cream)
- 1/2 cup(s) Gruyere or Swiss cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup(s) Castle Wood Reserve® Black Forest Ham, finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/3 cup(s) green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake prepared (or homemade) crust for 15 minutes until golden. Let cool.
- Whip eggs in bowl with milk. Add all remaining ingredients and blend well. Pour into cooled, prebaked crust. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden on top.