FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cherry-berry Lemon Yogurt Parfait
Enjoy ruby-red Bing cherries and blush-touched Rainier cherries in this naturally sweet lunchtime parfait with a tang of lemon and ginger. Fast and easy-to-make, it can double as a main dish for a light lunch or serve as a colorful dessert.
View all tips »
1, 8-ounce container of yogurt equals 1 cup of yogurt.
- 2 containers of lemon yogurt (8 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) pitted and halved Northwest Cherries (Dark Sweet or Rainier)
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
- 1 cup(s) blueberries
- 12 gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- 4 mint leaves for garnish
- Place 1/4 cup lemon yogurt in each of 4 tall glasses or parfait glasses.
- Top yogurt with 1/8 cup each cherries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Add 3 tablespoons ginger cookie crumbs and repeat the layers, ending with ginger cookie crumbs. Garnish each glass with a mint leaf.