FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheddar-Chicken Crunch Salad
Tender chicken breasts, crunchy vegetables, Kraft® Classic Ranch Dressing and Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese make one cheesy, crunchy salad.
View all tips »
When cutting the florets from the bunches of fresh broccoli, be sure to save the trimmings for use in preparing your favorite soup, stew or salad recipes.
Save 60 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Miracle Whip® Light Dressing, Kraft® Lite Ranch Dressing, Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese and turkey bacon.
- 1/4 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 4 cup(s) small fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Mix dressings in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese and bacon; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with cheese and bacon just before serving.