FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheddar Corn Muffins
Love cornbread? Love fluffy muffins? This recipe combines the best of both worlds, featuring tender Del Monte® corn kernels in a light muffin. And to make it even better, we’ve added cheddar cheese to give these muffins a little extra sharpness.
- 1 can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn (15.25 ounce), drained
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cup(s) all purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup(s) dry nonfat milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter or spray muffin tin thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Drain corn; add to melted butter.
- Combine biscuit mix, dry milk and sugar. Stir in corn and cheese.
- Add egg and blend lightly.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from pan immediately.