FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheddar Macaroni Beef Casserole
This simple recipe is a real crowd-pleaser and appetite-satisfier, combining classic macaroni and cheese with ground beef and tomatoes.
- 1 pkg. Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (7.25 ounce)
- 1 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1 can can Italian-style stewed tomatoes (14.5 ounce), undrained
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Prepare Macaroni & Cheese as directed on package, omitting the butter. Meanwhile, brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add tomatoes and oregano; mix well. Bring to boil.
- Add meat mixture to Macaroni & Cheese Dinner; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheddar is melted and casserole is heated through.