FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheddar-Parmesan Puffs with Dipping Sauces
Simple mini puffs that use just 4 ingredients including Progresso Recipe Starters creamy three cheese cooking sauce.
- 1 can (18 oz.) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dipping Sauces, If Desired
- Reserved cooking sauce, heated
- Marinara sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In medium bowl, beat 1 cup of the cooking sauce and the egg with whisk until well blended. Stir in Bisquick mix and cheese just until moistened. Drop dough by heaping measuring teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm with dipping sauces.