FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crunchmaster Mini Cheese Balls with Mango Chutney
Add exciting flavor to your appetizer spread with these single-serve cheese balls infused with invigorating mango and ginger flavors.
- 32 oz. pkg. Del Monte® Mango Slices
- 1 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp. minced dried garlic
- 2 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 heaping cup Crunchmaster Sea Salt 7 Grain Crackers
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups shredded)
- 2 heaping Tbsp. mango chutney (see recipe)
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard powder
For the chutney:
- Dice the mango slices.
- In a large skillet, combine all chutney ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, stirring frequently. Simmer for 30 minutes, or until reaching the desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and let the chutney cool.
For the cheese balls:
- Place crackers in food processor and pulse several times until ground into coarse crumbs. Pour the crumbs onto a plate and wipe out the food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients to food processor and process until fully combined.
- Roll rounded tablespoons of the cheese mixture into balls (a mini ice cream scoop works well) and then roll the balls into the cracker crumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the cheese.