FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Big Batch Cheese-Garlic Biscuits
Servings: 40 to 48
Super-easy biscuits, but filled with lots of flavor!
View all tips »
Bake one cookie sheet at a time for best baking results. Refrigerate dough when not spooning it onto cookie sheets so the biscuits will be the best quality.
- 8 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Stir Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat 30 seconds.
- Drop tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.