FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Burgers
Anyone can put a slice of cheese on top of a burger—but then it wouldn't come oozing out of the middle, would it? No, it would not.
View all tips »
Special Extra: Cut 1 red pepper into 1/2-inch-wide strips; grill with patties 5 min. on each side or until crisp-tender and lightly charred. Add to sandwiches with bacon.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with fresh fruit and baked chips to round out the meal.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 4 Kraft® Singles
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, broken in half
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat and 2 Tbsp. steak sauce; shape into 8 (1/4-inch-thick) patties. Fold each Singles into quarters; place on 4 patties. Top with remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill 5 min. on each side or until done (160ºF), placing buns, cut-sides down, on grill grate the last 2 min.
- Fill buns with lettuce, burgers, remaining steak sauce and bacon.