FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheese-Stuffed Meatball Sliders
We could've stopped at "meatballs" for an irresistible sandwich, but hiding a taste of our fresh cheese, melted inside each meatball promises to put this satisfying meal over the top.
- 1 1/2 lb. Johnsonville® Ground Italian Sausage
- 16 cubes part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 24 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 8 .1 oz. Artisan Fresh™ Basil Pesto
- 16 dinner rolls, split and toasted
- Divide sausage into 16 portions. Shape each portion around a cube of cheese. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and pesto; bring just to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add meatballs; heat through, stirring gently. Serve on rolls.