FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes and Corn
Bring home authentic prepared tortellini to toss with fresh corn and tomatoes for this quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 9 oz. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3 1/3 cup(s) fresh corn
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding the corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large serving bowl, combine tortellini mixture and remaining ingredients; toss to coat.