FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
We took two great-tasting classics, the sloppy joe and the cheeseburger, and created this top-notch concoction – extra popular with the young at heart.
View all tips »
Try this variation: Prepare as directed, but use Kraft® 2% Milk Singles and substitute a 16 oz. package of frozen Louis Rich® Pure Ground Turkey, thawed, for the ground beef.
Serving suggestion: Serve with carrot and cucumber sticks to round out the meal.
- 1 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 Kraft® Singles
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Add barbecue sauce and ketchup; mix well. Cook 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Fill buns with meat mixture and Singles.