FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Bacon Frittata
This breakfast pie-like creation is made from fresh eggs, crispy bacon, tomatoes, onions and Kraft® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Serve golden brown.
View all tips »
Serve with fresh fruit and a whole wheat English muffin to round out the meal.
Since plum or Roma tomatoes have fewer seeds and a firmer texture than regular tomatoes, they work especially well in baked recipes, such as this frittata.
Prepare using your favorite Kraft® Shredded Cheese.
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 12 slices Oscar Mayer® Fully Cooked Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped, seeded
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat eggs and milk with whisk in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set and frittata is puffed and golden brown.