FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
If you like “bbq” beef sandwiches, you will love this similarly flavored hearty pasta dish.
- 3 cup(s) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb. lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce*
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.