FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla Triangles
Savor the taste of the Southwest with quesadillas that feature spicy black bean veggie burgers, zesty seasonings and flavorful cheeses.
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 oz. shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tsp. salt-free Southwest or Mexican seasoning
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cup(s) lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. bell pepper, chopped
*Note: To thaw, place in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- In medium bowl toss together MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger, salsa, cheddar cheese, Pepper Jack cheese and seasoning.
- Use pizza cutter to cut tortillas into 7-inch triangles. (Save trimmed edges for another use.)
- Place about 2 tablespoons burger mixture in center of each triangle. Fold corners of large triangles over filling, completely enclosing filling and making small triangles. Secure with toothpicks. Place on baking sheet, toothpick side up. Brush with butter. Bake at 375°F for 9 to 12 minutes or until it begins to brown on top.
- Arrange on top of shredded lettuce. Sprinkle with bell pepper. Serve immediately.