FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Bread Bites
It doesn’t get much tastier than warm biscuits with a cheesy, melted center. Make this bread as a savory appetizer or pair it with a main course such as lasagna or chicken Parmesan.
View all tips »
- Use frozen bread dough in place of refrigerated biscuits.
- Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil if top of dough begins to get too brown.
- 16 refrigerated dough biscuits
- 1/2 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 8 Sargento® Cheddar-Mozzarella Natural Blends Sticks, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch casserole dish or cake pan.
- Separate and shape each biscuit into a 4-inch circle using a rolling pin.
- Spread each biscuit with 1 teaspoon marinara sauce and place one half of a cheese stick on the sauce. Fold biscuit dough over the cheese stick and use a fork to press the edges together to form a crescent shape. Repeat with remaining dough rounds, sauce and cheese sticks.
- Place crescent-shaped dough in dish or pan and arrange in a concentric circle with edges slightly overlapping; one tip of dough at the outside of the pan and the other tip toward the center.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder evenly over the top.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.