FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Start with our Artisan Fresh™ bread, baked fresh in club daily, then smother with savory picks from our fresh cheese selection for a side dish that's satisfying enough to eat like a meal.
- 6 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) French bread
- 1 carton (8 oz.) spreadable garlic and herb cheese
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms in butter until tender. Add onions; cook and stir until liquid has evaporated. Set aside.
- Cut French bread in half lengthwise and then widthwise; spread cut sides with garlic and herb cheese. Combine the Italian cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; spread over bread. Top with mushroom mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm.