FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Making a warm, comforting casserole is a breeze with this recipe. It’s a perfect dish to serve for dinner or lunch, and a complete meal when you pair it with a small green salad.
- 8 oz. uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cup(s) small, fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) red pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded), divided
- 1 can Member’s Mark® canned chicken breast (13ounce), drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli to the cooking water 5 minutes before end of cook time.
- Combine soup, Parmesan cheese, milk, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper and 1 cup shredded cheddar. Stir in chicken, pasta and broccoli.
- Place mixture in a 3-quart casserole dish and bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.